Flash and Arrow

Flash and Arrow

Friday, December 11, 2015

Remix

Superheroes have had their fare share of being interpreted in many ways. First, they were appearing on comic books. Then came movies and TV shows. But one aspect that people seem to overlook is Video Games. I'm a super nerd when it comes to playing video games as my playstation account would show, with me being previously the 3rd on the leaderboards across all my country which is Kuwait with the highest trophies collected. For me to have gotten to that spot i was playing almost literally every game that came out in 2010-2013. This journey has led me to discover a game that is now very popular among many gamer around the world and that game series is the Batman Arkham series. The series includes Batman Arkham Asylum, Batman Arkham City, and lastly, Batman Arkham Knight. Arkham Asylum is arguably the best comic adaptation video game out there and it has made me become a Batman fan which the movies couldn't pull off in making me one. 
#1
#2
#3




Video Games are a great interactive way to
attract people that may not be into comic books, movies, or TV shows. And i belive that more superheroes should make in to consoles soon to boost their fan-ships 

No comments:

Post a Comment